Reach Capital Pte Ltd, the owner of www.propertymortgageloans.sg, is committed to protecting your privacy and we will demonstrate reasonable care and respect in our treatment of any personal data that we may obtain from you.
From time to time, we may require your personal data (i.e. data that may identify you personally) when you deal, interact or transact with us e.g. if you participate in activities organized by Reach Capital Pte Ltd. Your participation in such activities is completely voluntary and you, therefore, have a choice in submitting your personal data.
1. Types of Personal Data Collected
The types of personal data that Reach Capital Pte Ltd collects depend on the purposes/occasions for the collection or the nature of the activity/transaction involved. We may collect the following types of data which may amount to personal data:
- Name, NRIC or other identification numbers, date of birth, address, contact number, CCTV footage, email address, or IP address;
- Demographic data such as gender, age, area of residence, monthly income.
- If you provide personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information about your dependent, spouse, children, and/or parents) to us, you represent and warrant that the consent of that third party has been given/obtained for our collection, use and disclosure of their personal data in connection with the purposes specified below and that such personal data is accurate and complete.
2. Purposes for Collection, Use, and Disclosure
- Generally, Reach Capital Pte Ltd may collect, use and/or disclose personal data for the following purposes:
- To facilitate redemption activities. For instance, if you wish to redeem an item from us at any Reach Capital Pte Ltd branch, your personal data is collected and/or used to verify your identity and process your redemption.
- To facilitate lucky draws or other contests or activities conducted by Reach Capital Pte Ltd. For instance, if you participate in a lucky draw, your personal data may also be used to contact you or to notify you subsequently if you win a prize.
- To improve our services. For instance, if you participate in our surveys, we may use your feedback/suggestions to improve the shopping experience at Reach Capital Pte Ltd.
- To inform you of Reach Capital Pte Ltd’s promotions and updates. For instance, if you subscribe to Reach Capital Pte Ltd’s mailing list, we may communicate with you via e-mail updates in relation to special offers or activities offered by us.
- To process and respond to your enquiries, feedback, requests, complaints, or incident reports. For instance, if you send feedback to Reach Capital Pte Ltd, we may use your contact information to communicate with you.
- To generate internal reports such as annual, operational, or management reports.
- For security purposes. For instance, if you enter Reach Capital Pte Ltd’s premises, surveillance cameras may capture your images. You photographs may also be captured if you attend events or activities held on Reach Capital Pte Ltd’s premises.
- To resolve any disputes which may arise between Reach Capital Pte Ltd and you.
- For any investigation or proceedings where your personal data is relevant. For instance, if you wish to report to us an incident at Reach Capital Pte Ltd’s premises, we may collect your particulars to respond to you or conduct further investigations.
- To process and administer any insurance claims or payments arising under or in connection with incidents.
- To comply with applicable laws.
- For evaluative purposes as defined under the Act;
- For other specific purposes for which your personal data was provided.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Reach Capital Pte Ltd may disclose your personal data to law enforcement or government agencies for security/legal purposes. Reach Capital Pte Ltd also has the right to share your personal data as is necessary to prevent a threat to the life, health, or security of an individual. Reach Capital Pte Ltd may disclose personal data, as is necessary, to investigate suspected unlawful activities including but not limited to fraud and intellectual property rights infringement.
Reach Capital Pte Ltd gives you the option of opting out of receiving newsletters and marketing materials from us. If you do not wish to receive any marketing materials from us, you can indicate your preference at the office of Reach Capital Pte Ltd.
For newsletters and marketing materials communicated to you via email, you may opt-out of receiving them by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the latest email containing such newsletter or material or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate that you wish to unsubscribe.
You may also withdraw your consent in relation to other purposes by writing to us. Where applicable, Reach Capital Pte Ltd will inform you of the likely consequences of such withdrawal. If you have given your consent for multiple purposes, please note that your personal data may still be collected, disclosed, and used for purposes for which no withdrawal of consent was made. Please note that even upon complete withdrawal of consent, Reach Capital Pte Ltd may still retain Personal Data necessary for legal and business reasons or as may be required by law.
Reach Capital Pte Ltd may, upon your written request to us, allow you to access your personal data in our possession or control.
Reach Capital Pte Ltd has the right to reject frivolous or vexatious requests or requests for trivial information or any request on other grounds provided under the Act.
Reach Capital Pte Ltd will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws.
Reach Capital Pte Ltd needs your assistance to ensure that your personal data is current, complete, and accurate. As such, please inform Reach Capital Pte Ltd of any changes or errors in your personal data by contacting Reach Capital Pte Ltd and submitting your updated particulars to Reach Capital Pte Ltd in writing. Reach Capital Pte Ltd may also request from you updates on your personal data from time to time.
7. Protection and Verification
The security of your personal data is important to us. We will protect your personal data by adopting reasonable measures to reduce the risks of unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or similar risks.
Reach Capital Pte Ltd may adopt verification practices and processes to verify your identity or to process your requests. For example, when you redeem a gift with Reach Capital Pte Ltd, Reach Capital Pte Ltd may require your personal data such as your telephone number to call or interact with you.
Such cookies may be used to identify you. Reach Capital Pte Ltd is not responsible for any third-party cookies.
You may block cookies on your web browser but some of the features of Reach Capital Pte Ltd’s website may then not function properly. By blocking cookies, not all features and functions of Reach Capital Pte Ltd’s website will function properly, we may not receive/be able to process your requests and some of the transactions/activities may not be completed as a result.